Give yourself the spa treatment at home with these cute jars of red clay. They also make great gifts.
Pink Clay is suitable for mature or sensitive skin and assists with reducing skin irritation along with drawing toxins from your skin. Leaves your face feeling silky smooth.
30 gms of powdered french pink clay - enough for 5-7 masks
Bamboo spoon is available for purchase for $1.00 - it's the perfect size for getting clay from the jar
Directions for use:
- Add one spoon of clay into a ceramic or glass mixing bowl and add a one tablespoon of water (more if needed) and mix to a paste.
- If you add too much water, just add a little more clay to get the right consistency.
- Paint on face with brush while being careful around the eye area.
- Once you have a nice thick layer leave the clay to dry and do it's magic for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and soft face cloth.
Avoid using metal spoons or bowls to mix with as these can react with the clay.
Red Clay - for normal to dry skin
Green Clay - for normal to oily skin
Pink Clay - for mature or sensitive skin