Oh the feeling of clean...stepping out of the shower with clean smooth skin, there's nothing quite like it. Our exfoliating loofah body pad does just that, it removes dead skin cells and scrubs away the dirt while improving and aiding in good circulation.
Although our loofah products are soft enough to use every day it is only recommended to exfoliate every three days (or twice a week) as this gives the skin a chance to repair and regenerate.
These loofah body pads are larger than our NZ grown loofah exfoliating pads with a slightly different shape. Photos show a body pad beside a loofah pocket
- Measure 12.5cm x 9.5cm
- Double cotton stitching
- Home compostable
- Available with natural jute or white handle
- Made in NZ by The Loofah Patch with Egyptian grown loofah
- They puff up and soften considerably when wet.
The Egyptian loofah fibres are similar to our NZ grown loofah and although the weave is not quite as loose it still allows for a good soap lather to build up for a soft soapy exfoliation.
How to use:
You can use wet with body wash, bar soap or you can use dry for dry brushing
- Add your soap to your skin and you the pad to exfoliate and lather up
- Lather the soap directly onto the pad and then exfoliate the skin
- Rinse and allow to dry between uses to ensure they last.