- 13 - 15cm long approx
- New Zealand grown
- Use the jute rope from packaging as a handle
- Will last months if cared for correctly
- Loofahs are 100% plant fibre
- meaning they are biodegradable
- Compostable in home compost bin
- No harm to marine environment if fibers do go down the drain
- From nature to you in it's purest form
Each and every loofah is unique and different in shape and size. We don't flatten for postage and your loofah will arrive light and puffy, they will puff up and soften even more once they are wet.
Loofah Care Instructions
- Remove packaging, you can use the jute rope as a handle or compost.
- Initial use: rinse or soak loofah for a few seconds under hot water - The loofah will soften after eac use.
- Allow to dry between uses - This is important to ensure your loofah lasts a long time
- Discard and replace: Once the fibres start to break apart or if you see any black mould on the loofah (which can happen if it's constantly wet).
Body Care Instructions
- External use only
- For sensitive skin: test on a small patch of skin first before using on whole body
- Not recommended for use on face when loofah is dry.
Where do loofahs come from? Loofah are a gourd vegetable that grows on a vine (not from the ocean as many people believe), if you would like to find our more about how loofahs are grown click here