Option of adding a Chamomile Flower soap for just $1.00
An exfoliating loofah soap pocket, perfect for using up soap ends.
- 100% compostable - made with natural loofah fibre and sewn with cotton.
- Choose a handle colour - Natural Rope or Blush Pink Cotton.
- Loofah Pocket measures 14cm long and 10.5 cm wide - Soap opening is 7cm x 5cm.
- Fits nicely in hand for a good lather. Has an opening at the top end to put soap or soap ends in. Pull the rope back through to tighten and soap stays in snuggly.
- The soap pocket will last for months if kept dry in between uses.
- A soap saver pocket that allows you to use every last bit of your soap.
Our loofah have strong fibres with a loose weave and because of this it makes them nice and soft. They give a gentle exfoliation that allows for a good lather to come through.
Additional Soap: Made with freshly harvested chamomile floral water which has a delicate scent and includes a range of nourishing oils. Suitable for those with sensitive skin with no essential oils and no synthetic fragrances added.
Soap Ingredients: Olive Oil, Chamomile floral water, Coconut Oil, Lye, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Rice Bran Oil & Local Nelson Beeswax.
Do you want to know more about How to grow loofah