Our exfoliating Loofah Face Puffs are just the cutest and are the softest of all our loofah. They come from the baby luffa fruit and have a much finer fibre which is perfect for gently exfoliating the face.
Our exfoliating face puffs are 8cm long when dry.Benefits of using:
- Gently exfoliates away dead skin cells and helps unclog pores giving you brighter looking skin with smaller pores and less breakouts.
- Encourages good circulation.
- You can use with your regular face wash/soap.
- Can use as an extra exfoliator to assist in removing clay mask.
When you receive your loofah face puff it will be dry and feels quite harsh and brittle but don't worry, although they feel fragile the fibres are very strong. Once you give it a quick soak it will puff up and soften considerably.
Supply is limited for the soft little face puffs as these are not intentionally grown, we view them as an extra little gift that nature gives us each season.
Loofah Care Instructions
- Soak or rinse in warm to hot water before use and they will soften and puff up.
- Add your usual face wash/soap and gently use in a circular motion.
- When finished rinse with clean water and set aside to dry (drying in between uses ensures your loofah stays in perfect condition for longer).
- Your loofah may discolour over time and start to brown, this is ok so long as you're rinsing out each time.