Receive a bonus 40gm natural botanical soap for your loofah pocket - soap saver.
An exfoliating loofah soap pocket, perfect for using up soap ends.
- 100% compostable - made with natural loofah fibre and sewn with cotton.
- Choose a handle colour - Natural Rope or Dusky Pink Cotton.
- Loofah Pocket measures 14cm long and 10.5 cm wide - Soap opening is 7cm x 5cm.
- Fits nicely in hand for a good lather. Has an opening at the top end to put soap or soap ends in. Pull the rope back through to tighten and soap stays in snuggly.
- The soap pocket will last for months if kept dry in between uses.
- A soap saver pocket that allows you to use every last bit of your soap.
Our loofah have strong fibres with a loose weave and because of this it makes them nice and soft. They give a gentle exfoliation that allows for a good lather to come through.
Bonus natural Chamomile soap: Handcrafted with freshly harvested Chamomile flowers (from our loofah patch garden), used as floral water with a combination of nourishing oils to create a soap that is suitable for those with sensitive skin. No essential oils and no fragrances with a very mild scent of Chamomile. This item will not show in your cart but will be added automatically to order.
Soap Ingredients: Olive Oil, Chamomile floral water, Coconut Oil, Lye, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Rice Bran Oil & Local Nelson Beeswax.
Do you want to know more about How to grow loofah