Our Exfoliating Loofah Face Puffs are just the cutest and are the softest of all our loofah. They come from the baby luffa fruit and have a much finer fibre which is perfect for gently exfoliating the face.
- Gently exfoliates away dead skin cells.
- Encourages good circulation.
- 8cm long when dry.
- Can use with your regular face wash/soap.
- Can use as an extra exfoliator to assist in removing clay mask.
When you receive your loofah face puff it will be dry and feels quite harsh and brittle but don't worry, although they feel fragile the fibres are very strong. Once you give it a quick soak it will puff up and soften considerably.
We don't intentionally grow these baby loofah so supply is limited each season - a little extra gift from nature.
Loofah Care Instructions
- Soak before use for a few minutes where they will soften and puff up.
- Gently use in a circular motion.
- When finished rinse with clean water and set aside to dry (drying in between uses prevents any mould from forming and ensures your loofah stays in perfect condition for longer).
- Discard and replace when the face puff starts to break apart or if you see black mould. Your loofah may discolour over time and start to brown, this is ok so long as you're rinsing out each time.